WHY NATURAL ALTERNATIVES?
Our full-service Aveda Lifestyle Salons and Spas are located throughout the greater Knoxville area and include Western Plaza – Bearden, The Landings at Cedar Bluff, and Pinnacle at Turkey Creek. Our team consistently strives to go above and beyond your expectations.
We are always looking for talented, dedicated individuals to join us in the service provider fields of: Stylists, Nail Technicians, Massage Therapists, and Estheticians. We also offer positions in the operation team fields of: SalonSpa Coordinators, Guest Care Coordinators, and Guest Reservation Specialists.
- A fulfilling career path with opportunity for advancement
- Product and service savings
- Ongoing advanced trainings and professional education
- A stellar reputation in the salon and spa industry
- A beautiful work environment and positive team culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
- Full-Time Guest Reservation Specialist
- Part-Time & Full-Time Guest Care Coordinators
- Full-time SalonSpa Coordinators
- Nail Technician*
- Licensed Massage Therapist*
- Hair Apprentice*
*Current TN License Required (Cosmetology, Nail Technician, Massage Therapist, or Esthetician)
Fill out our online application below.
Or send your resume to:
Natural Alternatives Salon Spa
Attn: Personnel Department